Saturday, January 27, 2018

Get your sample of Aveeno Baby Moisture Lotion with $500 Visa Gift Card!


PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I take care of my 1 year old nephew and this is the lotion they use on him, and it has helped his dry skinbecome smoother." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very good for sensitive skins (which all my kids have) and keeps them moisturize throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "My baby is only 3 months old and she started getting very dry skin, regular baby lotion was not helping at all." in 3 reviews
REVIEWS
Dianna G.
155 reviews

Jan. 10, 2018, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 8 oz
My little one has sensitive skin, so this is my go to after bath time or really anytime. It glides on very smoothly without having a greasy feel.  I still use them on him now that he's 3. It has a very light scent and works great for those winter months. I typically pick this up at my local Target or purchase in bulk at Sam's club.  
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
300 reviews

Oct. 18, 2017, 10:53 a.m.



My son kept licking his hands, which is equally gross as it was weird. Come to find out his hands were dry and he was trying to moisturize them. I gave him this little bottle ofAVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion to put on his bathroom sink and he loves it. He onky needs a pea size amount so it has really lasted, and no more hand licking!
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg, NC
33 reviews
Dec. 9, 2017, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 12 fl oz
I love #Aveenobaby I have used it on my son for 4 years now not only does it hydrate his skin when it is irritated and dry but it locks in the moisture especially for these cold winter days ahead of us!
Connie E.
119 reviews

Nov. 30, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
My baby boy has such sensitive skin, I used Johnson's baby lotion and his skin peeled head to toe. I tried this and his skin was so soft and moisturized throughout the entire day. I also use this as a primer before my foundation. I don't get oily and it keeps my face hydrated.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
123 reviews

Dec. 19, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
This has been the lotion I have used on my son since he was born. He has very sensitive skin and Johnson products tended to irritate his skin. This product works so great on his skin and it has a light smell which is great for new borns.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
36 reviews
Dec. 6, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
I absolutely love Aveeno Baby products and hope to receive them this holiday for Valentina because they are paraben free, fragrance free, phthalate free and protects and moisturizes the skin with natural colloidal oatmeal for 24 hours. #giftcrush
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
504 reviews

Jan. 14, 2018, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 18 fl oz
Really good sometimes I would say. It can seem with how thick it is it’s very moisturizing but at times I find my sons skin is still dry. It is very thick but the moisture content is pretty low. I like the body wash a lot more!
Natasha P.
142 reviews

Jan. 25, 2018, 4:20 p.m.
Use do be my go to lotion, but unfortunately the ingridients are far from being natural, us it has fragrance added to it. Still a better option for babies in com5to J&J for example. Very convinient pump - makes application mess free and saves time.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
545 reviews

Jan. 8, 2018, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 8 oz, AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 12 fl oz
Aveeno is my favorite body care company. I relied on it for my son when he was a baby and this lotion was perfect. Gentle subtle scent. Kept his skin soft and smooth. I will always recommend Aveeno and will continue to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment